This is the big one!
With more than 1,010,000 distinct individuals and 212,476 recorded direct descendants of the immigrant, John Blackburn, this may well be the largest single-family database around. (Updated through September 15, 2023.) The database also includes extensive genealogical detail on the descendants of other early Quaker families.
Some notes before you begin using the search function below:
- Send corrections and updates to Kevin Howley.
- Database not working? Notify Dora Badger.
- Birth info has been removed for living people born after 1930.
- Notes and sources available upon request.
- Because of the size of the database, the Relationship Calculator function can take a few minutes.